World Council for Youth is youth-led Council consisting entirely of Lebanese youth descent that are the future of the Lebanese Diaspora. The World Council for Youth is a great way to learn about the WLCU, and get other youth involved in understanding and sharing the Lebanese Culture and Heritage. The World Council for Youth also provide fertile ground for youth empowerment, networking, and generating public opinion to support the mission statement of the WLCU to build a better organization for all Lebanese around the world.
Some of the core aims of the World Council for Youth are to:
- Educate the youth about Lebanon contribution to world civilization
- Connect the youth to the mother country and acquire the Lebanese Citizenship and to learn the language
- Encourage them to visit and keep in contact with Lebanon
- Empower the youth to get involved in WLCU affairs
- Act as worldwide forum for young people of Lebanese Descent to network and socialize
- Inform and educate about the work and principles of the United Nations